Monday, August 23, 2010

Vince Metzo's Focus on Flexibility Workshop


When I first began in this industry, I often saw personal trainers taking their clients through a myriad of, what often looked liked, painful stretches, particularly around the shoulder. It wasn’t until I received some hands-on training regarding flexibility that I began to fully appreciate the skill set required to truly give my client a flexibility session that would be both therapeutic and relaxing.


Vince Metzo’s FCES workshop does just that, it teaches the requisite skill sets to be successful at truly helping our clientele. Even if you’re not a personal trainer, you might VERY SERIOUSLY want to take this course if only to learn more about your body and most certainly to learn WHAT THE HELL that personal trainer’s are doing at the end of a session.
Now that I’m in the know, I have to tell ya, a lot of those personal trainers are actually hurting people, and what used to look like painful stretching, was in fact that very thing. Go to the class, check it out, and if you like what you see, tell ‘em Anatomatrix Fitness sent you!

Click on the youtube.com link below for a preview, or go directly to the site to register by clicking on the title link above.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaXZSqMrYfI

No comments:

Post a Comment