Monday, January 10, 2011

Pics from KBC Level 1 Instructor Training at Club FIt in Jefferson Valley





I've taught at a lot of fitness facilities and clubs during my sojourn as a CEU/CEC presenter, but never have I been as well received as I was this weekend while facilitating the Kettlebell Concept's Level 1 Instructor Training Workshop at Club Fit in Jeferson Valley, NY. While the staff was friendly and helpful, what most impressed me was the pride that each team member seemed to exhibit about the club itself. They all appeared proud, and never hesitated to move as an organized unit the entire weekend. Whether I needed assistance in setting up kettlebells, a member needed information, or a fellow class participant needed to learn the local food spots in the area, the Club Fit team responded immediately, and it was a sheer pleasure to be in their company.

As a presenter, I look forward to future venues that are this satisfying and rewarding, and while I can honestly say that I've never had an un-enjoyable experience presenting, not all of them are nourishing. When I do experience the nourishing ones, I am acutely reminded of the pleasure that I receive when sharing information, fitness information, to people who respect, honor, and value it as essential to the improvement of Quality of Life.

In Abundance & Prosperity,

Earnest Hudson
MS, CSCS, CES, PES
Anatomatrix Fitness
elhudsonjr@anatomatrix.com
http://www.amatrixfit.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment